热播美剧《权力的游戏》(Game of Thrones),是美国HBO电视网制作推出的一部中世纪史诗奇幻题材的电视剧。该剧改编自美国作家乔治·R·R·马丁的奇幻小说《冰与火之歌》系列。由戴维·贝尼奥夫、D·B·威斯、艾伦·泰勒等人执导,大卫·贝尼奥夫和D·B·威斯编剧,乔治·马丁担任剧本顾问,彼特·丁拉基、琳娜·海蒂、艾米莉亚·克拉克、基特·哈灵顿等人主演。
2015年9月,第67届艾美奖中《权力的游戏》破纪录斩获12项大奖,包揽了最佳剧情、导演、编剧、男配等大奖。
2016年12月,《权力的游戏》被选为2016美国电影学会十佳剧集。
这部剧自播出以来,便深受观众的好评和喜爱,其中很多场景都给观众留下了非常深刻的印象。剧中,有很多经典台词,不仅充满哲理,读起来也朗朗上口,下面就给大家盘点一下都有哪些经典台词吧。
展开全文
《权力的游戏》经典台词(中英文对照)
The man who fears losing has already lost.
怕输的人已经输了。
Nothing someone says before the word ‘but’ really counts.
“但是”之前的话都是废话。
The more people you love, the weaker you are.
你在乎的人越多,你就越脆弱。
There is only one God,and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death:“Not today.”
世界上只有一个神,祂叫做死神。我们只有一句话对死神说:“今天还不是时候。”
Nothing burns like the cold.
寒冷最灼人。
Laughter is poison to fear.
笑是恐惧的解药。
What do we have left once we abandon the lie?
戳破谎言,我们还剩下什么?
The things we love destroy us every time.
我们爱什么,就总会毁在什么上面。
Valar Morghulis,Valar Dohaeris
凡人皆有一死,凡人皆须侍奉。
Power resides where men believe it resides. It's a trick, a shadow on the wall. And a very small man can cast a very large shadow.
权力存于人心。信则有,不信则无。惑人的把戏,如浮影游墙。即便是矮小之人,也能投射出巨大的影子。
Every flight begins with a fall.
每一次飞行都始于坠落。
You will see exactly what life is worth, when all the rest has gone.
当一切都消失的时候你会明白生命究竟有何价值。
Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
永远不要忘了你是谁。因为这个世界就不会。把你的特点变成你的力量,它就永远不会成为你的弱点。用它武装自己,它就永远不能伤害你。
Jugglers and singers require applause
杂耍和唱歌的才需要掌声
All you books and you still don't know.
就算阅遍群书,也无法看透人心。
Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?
为什么一个人建了一堵墙,另一个人马上想知道墙的另一边是什么?
I choose my allies carefully and my enemies more carefully still.
我小心选择同盟,但更谨慎选择敌人。
No man could protected him from himself.
没人能保护自取灭亡的家伙。
Chaos is a ladder. Only the ladder is real and climb is all there is.
混乱是一把阶梯。唯有这把阶梯是真实的,攀爬则是其中的全部。
He was always clever, even as a boy, but it is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.
从小时候起,他就是一个聪明人。但聪明和明智是有区别的。
And so my watch begins.
我从今开始守望。
Bran:“Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?”
Ned: “That is the only time a man can be brave.
布兰:“人在恐惧的时候还能勇敢吗?”
奈德:“人唯有恐惧的时候方能勇敢。”
A ruler who hides behind paid executioners soon forgets what death is.
一个统治者如果让其他人替自己执行死刑,他很快就会忘记死亡的涵义是什么。
Winter is coming .
凛冬将至。
If I ever kill you, your eyes will be wide open.
如果我哪天要杀你,你的眼睛一定是睁着的。
The night is dark and full of terrirs.
暗夜无边,危机四伏。
In the game of thrones, you win or you die.
在权力的游戏中, 不成功,便成仁。
Power is a curious thing.
权力是件古怪的东西。
Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger. I am his/hers, and s/he is mine, from this day, until the end of my days.
七神作证,我属于他/她,他/她属于我,从今天开始,至死方休。
but what great thing has ever been accomplished without killing or cruelty?
一将功成万骨枯!
we always want the wrong thing.
得不到的就是最好的。
I fought,and i lost.
我曾奋勇战斗,却失败了。
Leave one wolf alive, and the sheep are never safe.
若一狼尚存,羊群便永不得安。
It doesn't matter what we want,once we get it,then we want something else.
不管我们想要什么,一旦得到,兴趣就转移了。
Everyone is your enemy. Everyone is your friend.
每个人都是你的敌人,每个人都是你的朋友。
Some people will always need help, that does not mean they're not worth helping.
一些人总会需要帮助,那并不意味着他们不值得帮助。
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
大脑需要书才能保持敏锐,就像剑需要磨刀石一样。
When you play the game of the thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
在权利的游戏里,除了赢就是死,没有中间地带!
Power... is power.
权力就是力量。